- How to choose a pair of shoes for Jump Training?
- 10 Best Shoes For Jumping Rope for Complete Fitness
- 1. Reebok Nano 9 Jumping Rope Shoes
- 2. New Balance Casual- Cross Training Jump Shoes
- 3. Reebok CrossFit Nano Shoes for Jumping Rope
- 4. Vibram V Trail Jumping Shoes for Rope
- 5. New Balance Comfort Training Rope Shoes
- 6. Xero Prio Cross-Training Bouncing Shoes
- 7. PUMA Tazon 6 Cross-Training Shoes for Jumping Rope
- 8. Nike Air Monarch Jumping Shoes
- 9. Vibram KSO EVO Cross Training Jump Shoes
- 10. Nike Fitness Shoes for Rope Jumping
- Some Amazing Tips for Rope Jump Training
- Comparison Table for all The Best Shoes For Jumping Rope
Reebok Nano 9 Jumping Rope Shoes
- Stretch Flexweave upper offers next-to-skin fit to provide support to your feet
- Features a midfoot support cage to keep your feet stable during workout
- Flex-grooves allows quick foot transition and increases the flexibility of the shoes
PUMA Tazon 6 Shoes for Jumping Rope
- Colorblock design offers a premium appeal to these shoes
- Foam heel bubble provides support while jump training
- Cushioned insole provides energy rebound for better performance
Nike Fitness Shoes for Rope Jumping
- Equipped with rubber wraps at sides to prevent any damage to the upper
- Midfoot cage offers a locked-in fit to your feet
- Foam midsole provides enhanced energy return to your feet while jumping
It might be difficult for you to find the best pair of shoes for jumping rope.
I am here to help you select the best one as per your training requirements. Before you go out to start your quest to find the best shoes for jumping rope, consider all your needs.
I believe you already know the hardcore benefits of rope jumping. If no, you should know the health benefits of jumping rope.
Shopping for those shoes online or offline doesn’t matter. All you need is precise information on what type of shoes you should buy for jump training.
In this article, I have sort out the best jumping shoes for you in this guide with all the information you need.
How to choose a pair of shoes for Jump Training?
Training with the right type of shoes will keep you active throughout the workout sessions. Whereas a poorly designed shoe can result in a sprained ankle or any type of injury. But a good shoe insole can avoid such injuries by absorbing the shocks and jerks.
Are you still wondering about what are the best shoes for jumping rope?
Well, let’s have a look at how to select the right type of jumping shoes before we move further –
1) Cushioning of the Shoe
Every type of shoe has different levels of padding and cushioning as per the material and size of the midsole or the insole.
You have to decide the best shoes for jumping rope as per your need for rope training.
I prefer EVA as the best among all materials as it has firm padding that enhances your training performance. And you should always consider the surface on which you train and decide the cushioning level accordingly.
2) Outsole Material
To select the best shoes for jumping, you have to think about the outsole material. The traction and stability of your feet depending on the outsole material and pattern.
The outsole defines the impact pressure and durability of a shoe. I advise to go for thick soles for athletic activities.
But, for advanced rope training, people consider shoes to have zero drop and a thin outsole.
Proper support will help you enjoy your training sessions by keeping your feet properly aligned to the ground.
You have to decide for yourself how much support do you need for training.
If you are looking for something lightweight, go on and choose a shoe with a thin lining. But if you want high-end support, go for a properly cushioned collar, insole, and tongue.
As a beginner to jump training, my advice will be to keep your feet properly covered with the best bouncing shoes to prevent any injury.
4) Upper Material
Upper material lets your feet breathe easily during intense sessions of workouts.
I always prefer to go for a lightweight material or an athletic design with proper perforations.
Mesh is perfect for jump training as it is lightweight and highly breathable. Every material has its properties and advantages.
Take notes and select one for yourself as per your training requirements.
10 Best Shoes For Jumping Rope for Complete Fitness
Reebok Nano Men’s 9 Cross Trainer Shoes are a part of the cross-training movement started by Reebok.
These are among the best shoes for jumping rope as they provide proper cushioning and support to the feet.
An EVA midsole provides proper protection to your feet while landing and the cushioned support adds to your jump training.
The midsole is protected using a PU NanoShell to prevent abrasion from lifting heavy. It also features a Flexweave upper made with textile to let your feet breathe easily while training.
New Balance Men’s 623 V3 is perfect for training as they have an athletic design.
It makes you look stylish and have an enhanced workout experience in the same pair of rope shoes.
ABZORB cushioning offers additional comfort to your feet. Its Dual Density Foam Collar protects the feet from skin irritation.
These are preferably one of the best shoes for jumping as they have perforations on the upper to keep your feet during intense training. It also offers an iconic design to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Leather upper adds a stylish touch
- IMEVA midsole protects the feet from shocks
- Internal shank keeps your feet stable
- ABZORB cushioning keeps your feet comfortable
- Perforations on the upper promote breathability
- Bulky design
- The toe box is too wide
Made with Flexweave upper, the Reebok Men’s Crossfit Nano 8.0 provides amazing support to the feet.
It keeps the feet cool and dry even during intense workouts. Flex grooves at the forefoot provide a natural gait during the jump training.
Cushioning at the forefoot makes this pair the best shoes for jumping rope as there is more pressure on the forefoot during rope training.
The lightweight design makes your cross-fit performance much better. Also, the new bootie construction of this shoe offers a superior in-shoe feel.
- 4mm midsole drop provides cushioning
- Flexweave upper for additional support
- Breathable upper to keep your feet dry
- Low cut design for flexibility
- Durable design for longer life
- It doesn’t have a stylish appearance
- Too narrow
While the unique design of Vibram Men’s V Trail Runner excites you, it also has some other exciting features.
The materials used to make them are highly durable for a longer life. The upper is breathable enough to keep your feet cool and comfortable during training.
These are by far the best jumping rope shoes at home or the gym.
- Lightweight design for better performance
- EVA insole for enhanced cushioning
- Megagrip outsole for a stable traction
- Padded collar
- Unique design for a new feel
- Breathable upper
- Narrow at heel
- Not easy to put on and take off the shoe
- It takes time to get comfortable using its unique design
The New Balance Men’s MX608v4 is a training shoe equipped with ABZORB cushioning which is just right for rope training.
These rope shoes are made using leather and mesh to make them athletic yet stylish.
It has a phantom lining on the bootie to prevent foul odor after training.
Internal shank aids in keeping your feet stable. These shoes are made precisely by keeping the design in mind.
- Highly cushioned for proper protection from bumps
- Foam collar for enhanced comfort
- Leather upper for a trendy look
- Mesh tongue for breathability
- IMEVA midsole provides amazing cushioned support
- Size runs large
- Extra-depth in the toe box
The all-new Xero Shoes Men’s Prio Cross-Training Shoe comes with a roomier toe box.
It has a unique design that features a zero-drop outsole for a barefoot feel.
The upper is made from highly breathable materials to keep your feet comfortable during intense training sessions.
The construction is slightly padded to make them proper jump shoes for your workouts. And if you want to take part to contribute to nature, these vegan shoes are perfect for you.
- Made with vegan materials
- The lightweight construction of these shoes
- Breathable upper for a comfortable feel
- Zero drop design provides enhanced performance
- High traction outsole
- The size runs small
- The design of the shoe is not that much appealing
- Mud sticks easily to the aggressive outsole
The low-top PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 Fracture FM Cross-Trainer shoe provides superior ankle mobility for jump training.
Its TPU shank offers proper support to keep your feet stable during workouts.
These bouncing shoes also offer a colorblock design that adds to its style and authenticity.
Sockliner material is made of odour-resistant material to keep your feet fresh all day long.
- Cushioned comfort with its EcoOrtholite sock liner
- Odor-protection from the high-quality lining
- TPU shank for stable support
- Colorblock design for an appealing look
- Heel pod made of EVA keeps your feet relaxed
- Too small and narrow
- Takes time to fit in the shoe comfortably
- Less breathability
With the Air-Sole unit, the Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer makes for the best shoes for jumping rope on the internet.
When it comes to rope shoes, these are made with cushioning all around which helps you jump higher.
The whole constructions add to your performance during jump training at an exceptional comfort.
They are perfect for jogging, walking, lifting, and even cross-fit training. Make sure you don’t overuse them and take precautions for added durability.
Pair these best Nike shoes for jumping rope with a basic vest and track pants for a gym-ready look.
- Comes with a Phylon midsole for comfort
- Air-Sole unit for explosive exercises
- Comfortable design
- Attractive upper material and style
- Cushioned insole provides a natural stride
- Squeaky noise from the Midsole
- Peeled outsole from the front after using it for months
Polyester material and the unique five-finger design of Vibram Men’s KSO EVO Cross Training Shoe hugs your foot securely.
The upper is highly breathable that dries off sweat quickly after training. Its zero-drop construction provides a natural gait while training.
And its EVA foam makes these bouncing shoes best for jump training.
It is also equipped with the XS Trek outsole that delivers exceptional traction on all types of surfaces.
- Quick lacing to get ready for training in a flick
- EVA foam for cushioning
- Zero drop for a barefoot feel
- Five finger design for comfort and fit
- Enhanced traction and stability
- Flexible and breathable fabric
- Sole is too thin and it is not durable
- Too tight at the toes
The cushioning you get from the firm foam of Nike Men’s Fitness Shoes is just the perfect amount for rope training.
The lightweight design and the midfoot support of these shoes make it the best Nike shoes for jumping rope among all trainers.
It features deep flex grooves on the outsole to provide the user with a natural gait.
The rubber wraps at the sides provide support and also protects the mesh from any outer damage.
- A perfect blend of running and training shoes
- Superior comfort
- Provides a glove-like fit to your feet
- Made with a stylish shoe design
- Lightweight construction and materials
- Makes squeaky noise after some time of wearing it
- Unsuitable for lifting heavyweights
Some Amazing Tips for Rope Jump Training
Are you a beginner to rope jumping?
Well, now that you’ve decided on the best shoes for jumping rope, this is the time to learn a few basic techniques that will help you in the long run.
So, let’s explore –
1) Jump on the Balls
When jumping continuously or rope training, you should always be on the balls of your feet.
Don’t touch the heel to the ground and focus on landing on the ball with each jump.
2) Relax a Little
You don’t have to jump higher to burn calories. If you go on to try jumping harder, it will just make you use your explosive strength, and hence, you will feel tired.
3) Don’t focus on swinging your arms too much
Your arms and shoulders don’t play a major part while swinging the rope.
It is your wrists that do and you can perform better with flexible wrists. Try out some amazing wrist exercises to increase your performance for rope training.
Comparison Table for all The Best Shoes For Jumping Rope
Reebok Nano 9 Jumping Rope Shoes
2Brand- New Balance
|Brand- New Balance|
New Balance Casual Cross Training Jump Shoes
Reebok CrossFit Nano Shoes for Jumping Rope
Vibram V Trail Jumping Shoes for Rope
5Brand- New Balance
|Brand- New Balance|
New Balance Comfort Training Rope Shoes
Xero Prio Cross-Training Bouncing Shoes
PUMA Tazon 6 Cross-Training Shoes for Jumping Rope
Nike Air Monarch Jumping Shoes
Vibram KSO EVO Cross Training Jump Shoes
Nike Fitness Shoes for Rope Jumping
Rope training or any jumping exercise is a great way to work out your calves and burn a lot of calories.
If you want to stay active for the whole day, all you need is a proper type of training. Maintain a schedule for your jump training and use proper equipment.
Using the proper type of shoes will help you train easily and effectively.
Go through the list mentioned above to choose the best shoes for jumping rope for your training sessions. Always prefer quality over prices when it comes to comfort and training.
Do let me know in the comments section below, what you think about the above list. Also, if you have any other suggestions, they are highly welcomed.